Câu bị động là một trong những kiến thức ngữ pháp khó nhưng rất quan trọng trong tiếng Anh. Trong bài viết dưới đây BNOK.VN sẽ giới thiệu Bài tập về câu bị động trong Tiếng Anh.
Bài tập về câu bị động có đáp án kèm theo bao gồm nhiều dạng bài tập khác nhau như: viết lại câu, chia động từ trong ngoặc, tìm lỗi sai, chọn đáp án đúng, .. giúp bạn đọc củng cố kiến thức đã học hiệu quả. Ngoài ra các bạn tham khảo thêm một số tài liệu khác như: bài tập trật tự tính từ, bài tập thì hiện tại tiếp diễn trong tiếng Anh. Chúc các bạn học tốt
Bài tập câu bị động
Exercise 1: Choose the correct answer.
Bạn đang xem: Bài tập về câu bị động trong Tiếng Anh
1. An old woman feeds the pigeons.
The pigeons ________________________
A. are fed
B. were fed by an old woman.
2. A burglar broke the window.
The window _____________________
A. was broken
B. is broken by a burglar.
3. Someone has made a mistake.
A mistake _______________________
A. was made
B. has been made .
4. Everyone is going to love her.
A. is going to be loved
B. was going to be loved by everyone.
5. Cervantes wrote ‘Don Quixote’.
‘Don Quixote’ _______________________
A. was written by Cervantes.
B. has been written by Cervantes.
6. She is helping my sister.
My sister ________________
A. is helped
B. is being helped by her.
7. Pamela will drive the bus.
The bus ____________________
A. will been driven
B. will be driven by Pamela.
8. I was watering the plants.
The plants ___________________
A. were being watered
B. are being watered by me.
Exercise 2: Sắp xếp từ thành câu hoàn chỉnh
1. has/ The/ door/ opened./ been
2. on/ is/ grass/ the/ prohibited./ Walking
3. Breakfast/ is/ at/ served/ 8.30.
4. spoken/ in/ English/ is/ shop./ that
5. were/ flowers/ The / this / morning. /watered/
6. meat/ been/ your/ The/ has/ cat!/ stolen/ by
7. is/ being/ Your/ hair/ brushed.
8. if/ they/ naughty./ will/ be/ children/ punished/ The/ are
9. yet. / not/ car/ Your/ repaired/ is
10. because/ cake/ happy/ awful/ eaten!/ been/ am/ has/ I/ that
Exercise 3: Chuyển các câu sau sang bị động
1. My father waters this flower every morning.
2. John invited Fiona to his birthday party last night.
3. Her mother is preparing the dinner in the kitchen.
4. We should clean our teeth twice a day.
5. Our teachers have explained the English grammar.
6. Some drunk drivers caused the accident in this city.
7. Tom will visit his parents next month.
8. The manager didn’t phone the secretary this morning.
9. Did Mary buy this beautiful dress?
10. I won’t hang these old pictures in the living room.
11. The German didn’t build this factory during the Second World War.
12. The Greens are going to paint this house and these cars for Christmas Day.
13. Ann had fed the cats before she went to the cinema.
14. The students have discussed the pollution problems since last week.
15. Have the thieves stolen the most valuable painting in the national museum?
16. Some people will interview the new president on TV.
17. How many languages do they speak in Canada?
18. Are you going to repair those shoes?
19. He has broken his nose in a football match.
20. Have you finished the above sentences?
21. When will you do the work?
22. How are you going to deal with this problem?
23. How do you spend this amount of money?
24. I wonder whether the board of directors will choose Susan or Jane for the position.
25. How did the police find the lost man?
Chia dạng đúng ở thể bị động
26. A bottle was ________ (throw) outsides last night by him.
27. This fan has already ________ (fix) by my father.
28. Now, a test ________ (do) by him to prepare for his exam.
29. Finally, the key ________ (find).
30. They were very worried that the work would not ________(finish).
Cho dạng đúng của các động từ sau đây (có thể là chủ động hoặc bị động) để tạo thành một bài IELTS Writing Task 1 hoàn chỉnh.
The first diagram (31-illustrate)____________the process of cement manufacture, and the second diagram (32-show)_____________ the materials that go into the production of concrete.
It is clear that there are five stages in the production of cement, beginning with the input of raw materials and ending with bags of the finished product. To produce concrete, four different materials (33-mix)______________ together.
At the first stage in the production of cement, limestone and clay (34-crush)____________ to form a powder. This powder then (35-mix)______________ before it passes into a rotating heater. After heating, the resulting mixture (36-grind)_______________, and cement (37-produce)______________. Finally, the cement (38-package)_______________in large bags.
Cement is one of the four raw materials that (39-use)_______________ in the production of concrete, along with gravel, sand and water. To be exact, concrete (40-consist)_______________ of 50% gravel, 25% sand, 15% cement and 10% water. All four materials are blended together in a rotating machine called a concrete mixer.
Đáp án bài tập câu bị động
1 – A;
2 – A;
3 – B;
4 – A;
5 – A;
6 – B;
7 – B;
8 – A;
1 – The door has been opened.
2 – Walking on the grass is prohibited.
3 – Breakfast is served at 8.30.
4 – English is spoken in that shop.
5 – The flowers were watered this morning.
6 – The meat has been stolen by your cat!
7- Your hair is being brushed.
8 – The children will be punished if they are naughty.
9 – our car is not repaired yet.
10 – I am happy because that awful cake has been eaten!
1. This flower is watered (by my father) every morning.
2. Fiona was invented to John’s birthday party last night.
3. The dinner is being prepared (by her mother) in the kitchen.
4. Our teeth should be cleaned twice a day.
5. The English grammar has been explained (by our teacher).
6. The accident was caused in this city (by some drunk drivers).
7. Tom’s parents will be visited (by him) next month.
8. The secretary wasn’t phoned (by the manager) this morning.
9. Was this beautiful dress bought by Mary?
10. These old pictures won’t be hung in the living room (by me).
11. This factory wasn’t built (by the Greens) during the Second World War.
12. This house and these cars are going to be painted for Chrismas day by the Greens.
13. The cats had been fed (by Ann) before she went to the cinema.
14. The pollution problems have been discussed (by the students) since last week.
15. Has the most valuable painting in the national museum been stloen (by the thieves).
16. The new president will be interviewed on TV (by some people).
17. How many languages are spoken in Canada(by them)?
18. Are those shoes going to be repaired?
19. His nose has been broken in a football match(by him).
20. Have above sentences been finished?
21. When will the work be done?
22. How is this problem going to be dealt with?
23. How is this amount of money spent?
24. I wonder whether Susan or Jane will be chosen for the position by the board of directors.
25. How was the lost man found by the police?
Mời các bạn tải file tài liệu để xem thêm nội dung chi tiết
Đăng bởi: BNOK.VN
Chuyên mục: Giáo Dục