Nhằm giúp các bạn học sinh lớp 12 có tài liệu ôn tập những kiến thức cơ bản, kỹ năng giải các bài tập Tiếng Anh nhanh nhất để chuẩn bị cho kì thi học kỳ 2 và kỳ thi THPT quốc gia sắp tới. BNOK.VN xin gửi đến các bạn bộ tài liệu ôn thi học kì 2 và ôn thi THPT quốc gia môn tiếng Anh. Hi vọng, bộ tài liệu này sẽ giúp các bạn ôn tập kiến thức ngữ pháp và làm quen với cấu trúc đề thi.
Ôn tập tiếng Anh lớp 12
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest.
1. justice B. culture C. rule D. product
Bạn đang xem: Tài liệu ôn thi học kì 2 và ôn thi THPT quốc gia môn tiếng Anh
2. roles B. countries C. wives D. enterprises
3. average B. age C. marriage D. shortage
4. discriminated B. believed C. combined D. controlled
5. Asian B. victims C. disaster D. Malaysia
Choose the best option to complete each of these following sentences.
6. Peter asked me _______.
A. what time the film starts
B. what time does the film start
C. what time did the film start
D. what time the film started
7. You have been driving all day. You ______ be very tired.
A. must be B. can be C. ought to be D. may be
8. I last saw him when I was a student.
A. I have seen him since I was a student B. I haven’t seen him since I was a student.
C. I didn’t see him when I was a student. D. I haven’t seen him when I was a student.
9. The Association of Southeast Asia which consists of 10 countries located in Southeast Asia was _______ on August 8th, 1967 by Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand.
A. invented B. found C. discovered D. founded
10. Are you going _________your study after you finish high school?
A. on B. off C. after D. away
11. Thanks to the women’s liberation, women can take part in ____ activities.
A. socialize B. social C. society D. socially
12. The bigger the supermarket is, __________.
A. the choice is wide B. the wider the choice it is
C. the wider the choice is D. the more the choice is
13. As television programs become more popular, they seem to get worse.
A. The most popular television programs become, the worst they seem.
B. The more popular become television programs, the worse they seem.
C. The more popular television programs become, the worse they seem.
D. The popular television programs, the worse they seem.
14. During his childhood, his family lived in London.
A. When he was a child, his family lived in London.
B. When he was children, his family lived in London.
C. During he was a child, his family lived in London
D. When he was childhood, his family lived in London
15. What does “www” ________ for? Is it short for “world wide web?”
A. point B. stand C. sit D. lie
16. Tom: “Shall we go to the dancing hall tonight? “ – Mary : “______________”
A. Yes, let’s B. Yes, we shall. C. Yes, please. D. Yes, we go
17. Sue. “Could you pass the salt?” – Ken. “______________”
A. Certain! B. That’s right! C. Certainly! D. Well!
18. The song has ________ been selected for the 22nd Sea Games, Vietnam.
A. official B. officer C. office D. officially
19. “Mr. and Mrs. Foster finally saw a football game.”
-“-_______ they ever _______a football game before?”
A. Didn’t / see B. Wasn’t / seen C. Weren’t / seen D. Hadn’t / seen
20. _______, give her this map of the city.
A. When Mr. Lead’s wife arrived B. When Mr. Lead’s wife will arrive
C. When Mr. Lead’s wife arrives D. When is Mr. Lead’s wife arrived
21. Southeast Asia is a region of diverse
A. respected B. same C. adopted D. various
22. Upon returning from the class, _________.
A. the mail box had a letter in it.
B. a letter was in the mail box.
C. he found a letter from the mail box.
D. a letter was found in the mail box.
23. People speak English all over the world.
A. All over the world speaks English.
B. English all over the world is spoken.
C. English is spoken by all over the world.
D. English is spoken all over the world.
24. People say that Mary is a good worker.
A. It is said to be a good worker.
B. Mary is said to be a good worker.
C. Mary is said that she is a good worker.
D. Mary is said that to be a good worker.
25. Peter: – “Would you mind if I used the phone?” – Tom: “_________.”
A. That’s OK B. You’re welcome C. No, of course not D. Sure. Here you are
26. Will the girl who has taken my bag by mistake bring _______?
A. it back to me B. it to me back C. back it to me D. back to me
27. During the flood, Army helicopters came and tried to evacuate _______ injured. (move people out of)
A. Ø B. a C. the D. an
28. That play was _______ for her to see again.
A. enough interesting B. too interesting
C. interesting enough D. so interesting
29. The Boeing 747 is twice _______ the Boeing 707.
A. bigger than B. as big as C. as bigger as D. more bigger than
30. Tom : “I’ve passed my driving test” – Mary : – “_________”
A. It’s nice of you to say so B. Do you?
C. That’s a good idea D. Congratulations!
31. My problems are getting _______.
A. bader and bader B. more and more bad
C. worse and worse D. the worse and worse.
32. No sooner ________ than the rain came.
A. had we started B. we started C. as we started D. we had started
33. The 22nd SEA Games consisted of athletes from eleven _____ countries.
A. participation B. participate C. participant D. participating
34. You have got a scholarship; you are luckier _____.
A. than I do B. as I do C. than I have D. than I am
35. You fail to hear what someone says to you, so you say, “_________?”
A. Pardon B. Pardon me C. Forgive me D. Excuse me
Choose the correct word for each of the blanks in the passage below.
Once there were lots of pandas in the mountains of western China. Today, they are _______(36) extinct. The reason is that they cannot find enough food. Pandas eat_______(37) leaves. They do not like another food. The bamboo grows very slowly. It can take 10 years for a bamboo to grow from a seed to a big plant. Some types of bamboo have seeds only once every 60 years. Pandas_______(38) wait many years for their food to grow. While the bamboo is growing, pandas do not have enough leaves to eat.
China and World Wildlife Fund (WWF) are trying to save the panda. In 1979 they began to set up special parks_______(39) pandas live. Scientists come here to study the panda’s eating and mating habits. By learning more about the panda’s habits, scientists can save it from _______(40).
36. A. being B. having C. becoming D. making
37. A. bamboo B. cabbage C. grass D. banana
38. A. might B. should C. ought D. must
39. A. what B. because C. when D. where
40. A. appearance B. destruction C. damage D. extinction
Tài liệu vẫn còn, mời các bạn tải về để xem tiếp
Đăng bởi: BNOK.VN
Chuyên mục: Giáo Dục, Lớp 12
22 bình luận về “Tài liệu ôn thi học kì 2 và ôn thi THPT quốc gia môn tiếng Anh”
This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it.
This internet site is my breathing in, rattling fantastic style and perfect subject matter.
Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have developed some nice methods and we are looking to swap solutions with others, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.
You have remarked very interesting points! ps decent website.
I’m really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog visitors have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?
Real instructive and great complex body part of subject matter, now that’s user friendly (:.
I’ll immediately take hold of your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please let me know so that I may subscribe. Thanks.
I’ve recently started a blog, the info you offer on this website has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work.
Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!
Hi there, I found your blog by the use of Google even as searching for a comparable matter, your web site came up, it seems to be great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Very interesting subject , appreciate it for posting.
Well I sincerely liked reading it. This post offered by you is very effective for good planning.
Some really choice posts on this internet site, saved to my bookmarks.
I’ve been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web site. Studying this information So i am happy to convey that I have an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I such a lot indisputably will make sure to do not omit this site and provides it a glance on a constant basis.
F*ckin’ tremendous things here. I’m very glad to see your article. Thanks a lot and i’m looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?
An fascinating dialogue is price comment. I believe that you must write extra on this topic, it won’t be a taboo topic but typically persons are not sufficient to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers
Hello, you used to write great, but the last several posts have been kinda boring… I miss your tremendous writings. Past few posts are just a little out of track! come on!
Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thank you, I’ll try and check back more often. How frequently you update your website?
Usually I do not read article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, quite nice post.
I think this site holds some real great info for everyone :D. “The public will believe anything, so long as it is not founded on truth.” by Edith Sitwell.
I am thankful that I detected this web site, precisely the right information that I was looking for! .